September 25, 2010
Here are what doctors are saying about just how great Coverplay is!:
“Pediatrician recommended for germ control:
As a Pediatrician and a new Mommy, I whole heartedly endorse COVERPLAY.
My daughter inherited her Play Yard from her 2 older boy cousins, so not only did it have signs and symptoms of wear and tear, but it also reflected the style of their childhood, which is now outdated. We set up the play yard up in our living room, right next to my husbands office, and needed an antidote to our problem of unsightly appearance–
The solution was COVERPLAY! It is fashionable and hygienic, can be taken anywhere and is machine washable–we love ours and so does our daughter. When friends come over, they are impressed that it matches our decor and that we managed to keep our identity while incorporating necessities for our little one!
Thank you COVERPLAY for developing this safe, clean and beautifully fabulous product!”
Dr. Leigh Marcus
September 20, 2010
Here is another raving review about Coverplay!:
“I LOVE my coverplayard–what a great concept and design. My play yard is too heavy to carry around so I rely on using other people’s play yards when I travel. The coverplay allows me to conveniently use other people’s play yards without worrying about dirt and germs. I just take off the coverplay and pack it in my suitcase. It’s fantastic!”
“The coverplay allows me to comfortably allow my friends kids to use my play yard. I just take out one of my many cool coverplays and place it over my play yard. When finished, I can easily remove it, wash it and put it away for the next guest!”
San Francisco, CA
September 15, 2010
Just see what our satisfied customers are saying about us!
“COVERPLAYARD is the perfect answer to my ‘germaphobic’ tendencies. I took it with me on vacation to a major hotel chain and then to a summer shore rental. Both places were clean, but in the past I’d refused to let my infant sleep in a Play Yard used by multiple strangers. In fact, I used to dread going on vacation with the kids because the thought of packing a Play Yard was so daunting. That’s why COVERPLAY is the solution to all my issues. I don’t have to pack a Play Yard and I don’t have to worry about germs.
Not only is COVERPLAYARD easy to use, it’s multi-functional. I even spiced up my old, out-of-date Play Yard with a cool COVERPLAYARD cover that actually matches my living room furniture. It single-handedly gave me my living space back while providing a baby-friendly atmosphere for my son. My living room looks neat, but Sam has a place to sleep and hang out as well.”
West Orange, New Jersey
September 10, 2010
Doctors offer the following tips for parents to keep kids healthy:
* Make sure that your kids wash their hands. This is the single most effective method for disease prevention. Hands should be scrubbed for 10 to 15 seconds.
* Don’t allow your children to share utensils. Although learning to share is important, this shouldn’t apply to cups, glasses or eating utensils.
* Make sure your children get enough sleep. Sleep deprivation stresses the immune system. Most children need at least eight hours of sleep per night.
* Allow for a full recovery. Do not send your kids to school when they are sick.
* Keep your children up-to-date on vaccines. New vaccines guard against an array of dangerous illnesses, including meningitis.
* Get a Coverplay slip cover for your child’s play yard. Not only does this protect your child from viruses and bacteria it also prevents your child from spreading it as well! Coverplay slip covers are the ideal solution for a clean environment for your child at all time!