The Site and its content are designed to comply with U.S.A. laws and regulations. The Site contains information about COVERPLAY and its products. Specific questions about the products described on the Site should be directed to our contact form.
The Site contains information concerning COVERPLAY that may be useful or informative to our customers, employees and stockholders as well as the general public. COVERPLAY makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site. COVERPLAY expressly disclaims any obligation or duty to update or correct information contained on the Site. COVERPLAY assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions for the content of the Site.
We undertake no obligation to release publicly the results of any revisions to the information contained in this Site. When you access and use the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, and agree to abide by the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. You may freely browse and download material from the Site. You, whether partial or complete, may use downloaded materials, for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Oliver & Tate Enterprises, Inc. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials from the Site must be retained.
2. You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of COVERPLAY. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any COVERPLAY copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right.
3. All product names, logos and trademarks displayed on the Site that are identified by ® or ™ or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to COVERPLAY, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of COVERPLAY or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of COVERPLAY, except to identify the product or services of the company.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, COVERPLAY. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
5. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of the Site. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF COVERPLAY, OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR JOINT VENTURERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER COVERPLAY OR ANY OF THE OTHER ENTITIES OR PERSONS LISTED ABOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” AND COVERPLAY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE. COVERPLAY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COVERPLAY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY OR ERROR FREE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
6. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information, and COVERPLAY shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. COVERPLAY and any of our affiliates may use such information for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, COVERPLAY and any of our affiliates shall be free to use such information, including, but not limited to, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
7. This Site may link you to other sites on the internet. We believe that our links from the Site meet regulatory guidelines and linked sites are checked periodically for appropriate content. However, COVERPLAY has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the Site and we are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site that are outside of our control. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Please remember that such sites are not COVERPLAY sites and the content on such sites could change without our knowledge. The opinions, claims, comments, or software contained in hyperlinked sites are those of the companies responsible for such sites and should not be attributed to COVERPLAY in any manner. COVERPLAY has not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any such opinion, claim or comment, nor do we endorse or support them. COVERPLAY does not warrant, nor are we in any way responsible for, software on hyperlinked sites that are outside of our control.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. COVERPLAY will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing COVERPLAY to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. COVERPLAY assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
9. COVERPLAY reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information or materials on the Site at any time without any prior notification.
10. Electronic Communications: Visiting coverplayard.com or sending emails to COVERPLAY constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
11. COVERPLAY may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review current Terms and Conditions.